Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ice skating blues

Bad news, guys.
      Yesterday I went ice skating with my two friends, Taylor and Molly, after we had a sleepover (story and pictures later), which was pretty fun, even though I stink at it (which I just learned.) Anyway, I was on my way onto the ice after a short break, and I slipped on the ice and broke my leg :P  So, now I have to wear this huge bulky cast on my leg, and my leg is REALLY itchy!!
But the crutches that I have to use are cool! I always seem to forget them, though. Like this morning, and a few times other then that, I would part way walk out of my room and realize that my crutches were still on my bed, so I would hop on one foot over to where the crutches were and then use them.

Well, That's all for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment