Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Story: 2013

Hello again! I would like to share a story with you. It all started this Easter.......

           On Easter morning, after Belle and I woke up and thanked Jesus for forgiving us of our sins, like we always do on Easter, we both walked downstairs to our Easter baskets. In our baskets, there was TONS of chocolate!! (sorry, my person didn't get to take a picture of that, I ate all of my candy already, and she just took some of the pictures today)
Then, like every year, we had an Easter egg hunt.

After the Egg hunt, my person gave both of us two gifts. I opened my box first. Inside, there was a BEAUTIFUL dress set! The outfit contained: a pretty plaid dress, a pair of shoes, a pair of socks, a hair barrette, and a pretty charm for a necklace!
Belle got a little purple bunny and a new outfit, too! Belle's outfit was a summer-y sort of outfit that was blue and crocheted.
Then, I opened my big box. Inside, there was the Teenie Beanie Boppers  Rockin' Ruby doll that I asked for!

Well, I'm gonna go play with Ruby now.....That's all for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment